Bright Coin Auction Liquidation
Bright Penny & Nickel Auction #2
Bidding Ends 1/23/24
This collection features thousands of coins from a long time collector. This collection will be liquidated over the course of a number of online only auctions. Keep an eye out at www.BidYall.com for a number of other coin auctions.
This auction features the following:
- Shield Nickels
- Flying Eagle Cents
- Liberty Head Nickels
- Indian Head Cents
- Buffalo Nickels
- Wheat Cents
- Jefferson Nickels
- Silver War Time Nickels & Steel Cents
**Coin Grading Disclaimer: Coins in this auction may be marked on the holders by the previous owner(s). All grades are the opinion of the previous owner(s) and not guaranteed by Bid Y’all Auction & Realty, LLC. The auction company makes no claim to the accuracy or validity of such grading. Buyers must determine your own condition and worth by viewing the photos. All coins are available for inspection prior to auction closing.
See photos for condition
1943 Lincoln Wheat Cent BU
All items sell AS-IS with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied.
We reserve the right to add or delete items prior to sale time.
**Due to increase in fraud activity, ALL SILVER & GOLD PURCHASES MUST BE PAID BY CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER prior to items being shipped - NO EXCEPTIONS! Non-Paying Bidders WILL BE REPORTED & BLOCKED! Sorry to sound harsh but many are not able to understand that CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR GOLD & SILVER PURCHASES. All forms of payment for Gold or Silver must clear our bank before items will be shipped.
**Titled items will not transfer until payment is cleared and items are picked up by winning bidder. Titled items not picked up within 30 days will be forfeited and resold. Any item not picked up on designated pick-up day/time will incur a $10 per day storage fee. In no case will a refund or proceeds from resale of items not picked up within 30 days be awarded to prior bidder even if already paid for.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Bid Y'all Auction & Realty requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. Credit Card Limit for Invoice Totals is $1500. Invoices totaling over $1500 must be paid by cash, check, certified funds or wire transfer. There is a 3.5% administrative surcharge for using a credit or debit card. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Bid Y'all Auction & Realty) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, hereby authorize the auction company (Bid Y'all Auction & Realty) to charge my credit card for up to $1500 non-refundable deposit on each vehicle purchased at the conclusion of the auction.
3. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
4. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
6. I, the buyer, authorize the auction company to add a 3.5% administrative fee to the final purchase if I use my credit card for the transaction or any part thereof.
7. I, the buyer, hereby agree to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.
SALES TAX INFO: Auction purchases from Bid Y’all Auction & Realty may be subject to state sales tax. Sales Tax will be added to the final sale amount including the buyers premium. If you are tax-exempt, you can submit your resale and South Carolina form ST-8A to prevent the collection of tax. We do not collect sales tax for vehicles or coins/currency.
Please send any specific questions to our email address Sold@BidYall.com or call us 864-497-0330 for more information.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Any bidders with credit cards that are declined at end of auction will be charged a $10 processing fee to run another credit card. Payments made by check or wire transfer must clear our bank before items will be shipped. This can take up to an additional 14 business days.
Online Bidding Terms:
1. Bid Y’all Auction & Realty has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition and/or authenticity of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion and/or seller provided information. Questions regarding condition and/or other specifics important to the bidder must be asked in writing at Sold@BidYall.com prior to bidding. Absolutely NO refunds will be offered.
2. FOR ONLINE BIDDING: There is a 15% Buyer's Premium added to your total purchase.
3. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept major credit cards and cash only. All Gold & Silver purchases MUST BE PAID IN CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK or WIRE TRANSFRE ONLY! All items must be paid for within 7 business days or items will be forfeited and collections proceedings will be initiated against the defaulting bidder.
4. We are SLOW TO SHIP as we package items well and try to ensure your items will get to you in great condition. PLEASE BE PATIENT. Bid Y'all Auction & Realty will arrange packing and shipping through Shipping Saint. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be charge separate from the auction. Arrangements must be made by buyer for large items (furniture, artwork, vehicles, rugs, etc.) to be shipped by a professional shipping company and may result in higher shipping costs. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED DUE TO SHIPPING COST!
5. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction your credit card on file will be charged at the end of the auction unless other arrangements are made PRIOR to online auction start time as listed with the auction company beforehand. The exception is ALL GOLD & SILVER PURCHASES MUST BE PAID IN CASH, CERTIFIED CHECK or WIRE TRANSFER within 7 Business days from the end of the auction.
6. In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to ensure good communication between Bid Y’all Auction & Realty and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month is added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser's failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Spartanburg County, South Carolina.
8. The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser.
9. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. Bid Retractions ARE NOT ALLOWED! Bid ONLY on items you wish to purchase!
10. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
11. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
12. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service or decline registration to any person. All announcements made the day of auction take precedence over any and all written, verbal or electronic statements.
13. All items must be picked up at the designated place and time listed in the auction details or shipping arrangements made.
14. “Local Pickup” items WILL NOT BE SHIPPED! Many of these items are large or heavy. You MUST bring help to load. Bid Y’all Auction & Realty will not be responsible for any item after the sale ends. No charge back or refund will be allowed! Items not removed by the time listed for pick up MAY be charged a fee ($25 'Local Pickup' / $5 Small Items) to be placed in storage. For any placed in storage, a $10 per day storage fee will be charged. All storage fees must be paid prior to pick up or shipping. Any item not picked up or shipping arraignments made by the buyer within 30 days of auction will be forfeited and sold or donated.
15. ALLOW 3/5 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT. ANY CHANGES IN SHIPPING ADDRESS MUST BE IN WRITING BY EMAIL. If you DO NOT WANT IT SHIPPED and wish to forfeit your purchase YOU MUST EMAIL Sold@BidYall.com.
16. For individual invoices (NOT INCLUDING GOLD & SILVER) under $1500, we accept major credit cards, wire transfer, cashier’s checks and cash. Invoices over $1500 must be paid by cashier’s check, cash or wire transfer. A 15% buyer’s premium will be charged to all invoices. Local buyers may pay in cash with correct amount including change if they contact Bid Y’all Auction & Realty prior to their credit card being charged. Bidders must contact Bid Y’all prior to Auction close to arrange payment in cash. Due to an increase in fraudulent activity and non-paying bidders, any NEW CUSTOMER TO BID Y’ALL AUCTION & REALTY with an invoice over $1000 payment must pay with cash, wire transfer or certified cashier’s check unless approved before close of auction. For any 1st time buyer invoices over $1000, items will not ship until funds clear our financial institution. This can take up to 14 business days or more.
17. Auctioneer, employees, family members and sellers will be allowed to bid in auctions with the intent to purchase items won during auction. In no case shall auctioneer, employees, family members or sellers be allowed to bid to only increase the bid amount.
2379 S. Pine Street
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29302
Pick up date for this auction is 1/25/24
Lots may only be picked up at our office on scheduled date as shown above unless other arrangements are made prior to that date. We will hold items for up to 10 days and then those items will be re-sold unless you have contacted us for other arrangements. We will combine shipping for multiple auctions ending within 10 days of the other.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION!
All shipping cost are the responsibility of the buyer and will be charged separate from the auction. ITEMS WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO THE ADDRESS ASSOIATED WITH THE PAYMENT AND USED AT REGISTRATION!
Shipping will be coordinated through Shipping Saint. You will be sent an email and/or text when your items are ready to ship. You will be prompted to confirm your address and will be able to pay for the separate shipping invoice at that time.