Classic Cars, Automobilia, Tools & Collectables Auction
ATTENTION CLASSIC CAR ENTHUSIESTS!
Cruise on Over to this AMAZING AUCTION to Celebrate...
Mr. Richard's Legacy & His Classic Car Collection Auction!
Onsite Live Auction w/Online Bidding Available (Simulcast Auction)
Online Bidding Opens
Friday July 14 @ 5:00 PM
Live Auction will Begin
July 22, 2023 @ 9:00 AM
1510 Cherry St. Extension in Pendleton, South Carolina
INCREDIBLE CLASSIC CARS, PARTS & TOOLS UP FOR GRABS!
Get ready to REV YOUR ENGINES and HOLD ON TIGHT for the RIDE OF YOUR LIFE! On July 22, 2023, we're hosting the one of most epic classic car auctions ever in the Up-Country of South Carolina. Mr. Richard's Family is hosting this public celebration of his life & passions by offering his incredible collection of classic cars, collectibles, car parts, and shop tools at AUCTION!
**All of the cars in this auction have been garaged in storage for at least 3 years, some up to 5-6 years. Recently for most vehicles, new batteries were installed, fuel drained, fluids check & toped off if needed & tires aired up. Neither seller nor auctioneer know or guarantee the physical or mechanical condition of any vehicle offered." All vehicles sell AS-IS. Info in descriptions may not reflect all issue with vehicles. Inspection is recommended!**
WHY SHOULD YOU BE THERE???
- You know you would look great cruisin' one of the TWO 1933 Chevy Hot Rods!
- Enjoy the wind in your hair driving the 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 w/Factory Air Conditioning...
- Are you a TRI-FIVE fan? You HAVE TO BID ON the 1955 Chevy Bel Air 4-Door or the Drive Home the AMAZING 1956 FRAME OFF RESTO 1956 Bel Air Sport Coupe!!!
- Ever Heard of a Graham Nash??? Most haven't and we will have THE ONLY 1928 GRAHAM NASH EVER REGIOSTERED IN SC!!
- You know you need this 1918 Ford Model T for your prom queen parade vehicle!
- If you're into CLASS you will love this 1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL Hard Top Convertible!
- My personal favorite is this once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase this single family owner 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Hard Top with less than 79,000 ORIGINAL MILES!!!
You don't want to miss this rare opportunity to own your own piece of automotive history. Join us in Pendleton, South Carolina, where the bidding action will be LIVE ON SITE w/ONLINE BIDDING at www.BidYall.com.
Get your engines started and...